Standardized Operationg Steps Before Automatic Flute Laminating Machine
Before the paper mounting machine is produced every day, the following eight preparations should be made:
(1) the captain should correctly understand the requirements of the construction order before starting up, and check whether the incoming samples and work orders are complete and consistent. If it is a product with no sample and no construction order, it shall not be produced, and the department head shall be notified in time. If you can't fully understand the requirements of the paper mounting machine construction sheet, you should ask the monitor and supervisor clearly, and you can't make production based on subjective assumptions.
(2) Check whether the products to be mounted are ready. If not, report to the monitor and assist the monitor in handling the products. Check the preparation of glue. To receive glue, the requisition should be filled out, signed by the supervisor to the warehouse, and the glue model should be clearly seen when receiving it.
(3) The paper mounting machine must be oiled and lubricated before going to work every day. Be careful, comprehensive and not missing. At the same time, observe whether there is blockage in the oil hole. Once found, it should be cleared and dredged.
(4) Mount the surface paper and the base paper on paper racks respectively, and adjust the width of the surface paper and the base paper, requiring the paper to be centered. When loading paper, pay attention to that the grain of paper is perpendicular to the roller. The backing paper shall be based on the bite of the watch paper and the pull gauge, and the position shall be determined, which shall not exceed.
(5) The adjustment of glue has a great influence on the paper mounting machine, which generally depends on the water absorption of paper. Paper with large water absorption needs more glue, and vice versa. Too much glue makes it easy to make paper tape glue, and too little glue makes it weak.
(6) Before the veneer machine is officially started, 20-30 pieces of waste paper should be used to send off and try to mount it. Check whether the bonding is firm, whether the paper mounting is in place, and whether there are traces of glue. Until the quality is stable and confirmed by the monitor and supervisor, the production can be started.
(7) check whether the electrical switch, brake and other components are flexible and reliable. If there is any abnormality, report it to the team leader or supervisor, obtain it from the maintenance department in time, and deal with it as soon as possible.
(8) pay attention to observe whether there is any abnormal reaction on the paper pasting machine. If there is any abnormal noise, abnormal action and local overheating of the machine, stop the machine immediately for inspection. In case of unsolvable machine and equipment problems, the team leader and supervisor shall be informed, the maintenance sheet shall be filled out and submitted to the equipment department for maintenance, and the fault phenomena and fault positions of the machine shall be noted.