Second Hand 1300/920mm Carton Flatter Die Cutting Machine With After Sales Service
the structural characteristics
1. the castings are made of HT250 gray cast iron, and then annealed, so that the castings (including fuselage, press frame, etc.) are not easy to deform and break.
2. The main shaft is made of tetraphosphorous chromium steel, which is quenched and tempered to improve the strength, rigidity and hardness of the main shaft so as to achieve the effect of not being easily deformed.
3. The gears in the main parts are made of tetraphosphorus chrome steel, which has been quenched and tempered.
4. The guide rail liner of the machine is made of 38 Cr-Mo-Al, which is nitrided to strengthen its hardness and is not easy to wear, which can keep the up and down pressure of the machine balanced and stable for a long time.
5. The single-plate electromagnetic clutch is sensitive and reliable.
6. Continuously press and cut and turn on the delay function, and the delay range can be adjusted at will.
7. The transmission connecting rod (pull arm) is made of ductile iron, which has high strength and toughness and strong tensile strength.
8. Harbin tile shaft bearings are used for bearings at key parts.
9. The lubrication system with centralized oiling and manual oiling (optional) can better ensure the smoothness of the oil circuit and make the maintenance of the lubrication system more convenient.
10. The shaft sleeve of the transmission part adopts composite copper sleeve (to ensure lubrication), and the connecting rod adopts pure copper sleeve. Make the precision of the machine higher.
11. Electrical appliances of the machine China Chint and imported wesley sneijder (exported LG and Siemens)
12. Hand-shot triangle limit switch, emergency stop switch, hand push rod limit switch and three safety devices to ensure safety.
13. It can be installed with internal and external movable plate frames for plate mounting (external movable plate frames are standard)
Third, after-sales commitment:
The machine is guaranteed for one year and maintained for life. During the warranty period, if there is any failure that the customer can't solve, we will give the after-sales plan within 24 hours (excluding the damage of wearing parts). There will be no major problems if the machine passes the factory debugging and the users maintain it properly. We hope that the users will cooperate with the factory to solve the problems through convenient communication! !
Type number: ML 1300
Size of plate and frame: 1300×920mm
Working speed: 15 3 times/min
Tangent length of indentation: ≦40m
Electric motor power: 5.5kw-4H 380V
Overall dimensions: 2250×2000×1750mm
Net weight of machine: 5600kg
Gross weight of machine: 5900kg